Welcome to Lindsay ISD!
Notice of Bond Election (bilingual PDF file) May 4th, 2019
Notice of Trustee Election (bilingual PDF file) May 4th, 2019
>>> [ ONLINE REGISTRATION ]
Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration for 2019-2020 (click the icon for a full-page flyer)
- Thursday, March 21st, 2019 (from 9:00am to 3:00pm)
- Where? In the Elementary Library
- Registration requires the following…
- Official birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Proof of residency
- Immunization record
- Call (940)668-8923 ext 101 for more information.
Article: Electronic cigarette information
- Yearbooks are $50.00 through March 8, 2019.
- Order at www.jostens.com
- -or- send a check to school to the attention of Yearbook by Friday, March 8.
- If you order through the school, a receipt will be returned to you.
Where to find School Closings & Delayed Start times…
SCHOOL NEWS and Links…
- Meal Information
- Approved 2018-19 Academic Calendar [PDF format]
Introducing... Lindsay ISD's HOME TOWN HEROES!!!
Foundation By-Laws [click here]
TX My Zone (link)
Federal Report Cards
- 2015-2016 LindsayISD Federal Report Card
- 2015-2016 Lindsay High School Federal Report Card
- 2015-2016 Lindsay Elementary School Federal Report Card
- 2014-2015 Federal Report Card
Lindsay ISD believes in delivering quality customer service in all aspects of our daily operations. While this does not mean that every person gets exactly what they want, for that would be impossible to deliver, it does mean that we value all stake holders and we will listen to each and every concern that a community member may have. We strive each and every day to have quality programs in a healthy, clean, safe environment for our students. We appreciate the support of the Lindsay ISD Community. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.