Welcome to Lindsay ISD!
- Game moved to Thurdsay, September 20th
- (other activities to-be-announced later)
- Honoring the classes of…
- 1938, ’48, ’58, ’68, ’78, ’88, ’98 & 2008
FLU SHOTS: [flyer]
- Nurse Clara has arranged for Muenster Family Medical Clinic to administer flu vaccines for our employees, students and family members on Wednesday, September 26th.
- They will be in the cafeteria from 7:45 am - 8:30 am or as long as needed.
- There will be a consent paper with an insurance section in the lounges today, please have this filled out and bring it with you on the day of the clinic.
- Most insurance will cover the cost of the flu vaccine, if not the cost is $25.
- Also if you can't make this one, there is another one set for Wednesday, October 24th. If you have any questions, please contact the nurse directly.
- Please complete this ONLINE DIRECTORY FORM. Thank you!
BACK-TO-SCHOOL News and Links...
- Meal Information
- Approved 2018-19 Academic Calendar [PDF format]
- Athletic Physical Forms (and more)
- >>> [ ONLINE REGISTRATION ]
Introducing... Lindsay ISD's HOME TOWN HEROES!!!
Foundation By-Laws [click here]
TX My Zone (link)
Where to find School Closings & Delayed Start times…
- Radio: KGAF 1580 AM (streaming)
- TV: Channel 12 KXII | Channel 10 KTEN | Channel 5 KXAS | Channel 8 WFAA
Lindsay ISD believes in delivering quality customer service in all aspects of our daily operations. While this does not mean that every person gets exactly what they want, for that would be impossible to deliver, it does mean that we value all stake holders and we will listen to each and every concern that a community member may have. We strive each and every day to have quality programs in a healthy, clean, safe environment for our students. We appreciate the support of the Lindsay ISD Community. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.
Federal Report Cards
- 2015-2016 LindsayISD Federal Report Card
- 2015-2016 Lindsay High School Federal Report Card
- 2015-2016 Lindsay Elementary School Federal Report Card
- 2014-2015 Federal Report Card