Powerlifting Practice Policies
*Lifters are expected to attend EVERY practice.
*Unexcused means NO CONTACT prior to missed practice.
*Excused means CONTACT has been made prior to missed practice.
1. Excused missed practice, consequences are at the discretion of the coach.
*Make up workout.
1. First unexcused, 100 yards of bear crawl.
2. Second unexcused, 200 yards of bear crawl.
3. Third unexcused, suspension of next meet.
4. Fourth unexcused, dismissed from team.
*** Consequences are at coaches’ discretion.
Hello KNIGHTS Welcome to POWERLIFTING!!!KNIGHT POWERLIFTING!!!!!Head Coach Aaron Whitmire