Travel - Student Meal rate: $6 per mealTravel Staff – Travel Reimbursement Form
Travel to various prior approved workshops may be reimbursed up to37.5 cents a mile. Please use the link to calculate your mileage.
1 Meals for non-overnight travel cannot be reimbursed per IRS regulations.2 Principal/Department supervisors will work with you on the registrationfee to be paid by Lindsay ISD and the appropriate mileage (gas money).Overnight travel: History shows us that you travel overnight for variousUIL Academic and Athletic events from time to time. Meal rates will be first day
· $8 Breakfast (leaves by 7am)
· $10 Lunch (leave before 12 pm)
· $14 Dinner (leave by 5 pm) and
· $32 a day for each full day after first dayAllowance for last day will be calculated as the first day. So, it isoutlined that you work with your principal/supervisor to determineall your expected cost well in advance of departure. Lindsay ISDwill not reimburse for late requisitioned cost, only with timelyrequisitioned cost.
· Travel forms may by turned in by the 5th of the month.For workshops/conference trips, rooms may be reserved with the schoolcredit card, but the PO will be made out to you. You will be given acheck made out to you to cover room/s, meals and mileage at least 7 daysin advance of departure date.